We believe God has called us, in partnership with parents, to:
· INVEST in the next generation of young people in significant ways
· INSTRUCT them in the core doctrines and disciplines of the Christian faith along with principles for living healthy, wise and productive lives
· INSPIRE them by our example and challenge them to take faith-filled risks
· IGNITE in them with a passion for Jesus Christ, a love for the lost, a commitment to the local church, and finally, LAUNCH them into the world prepared for life, for relationships, for service, and for leadership.
What We Hope God Will Do through Us as We Are Faithful to the Mission
Our vision is for every one of our youth to be:
That God loves them and that He has a good plan and purpose for their lives
That God’s way really is the only way
For Jesus Christ, for His church, for the needy, and for the lost
For life, for relationships, for service, and for leadership.
OUR CORE VALUES
How We Believe God Would Have Us Accomplish the Mission In order to accomplish the “vision” God has given us, the “mission” will be guided by the following core values:
1. Time— We commit to investing in our youth by spending both quality and quantity time with them.
2. Love— We commit to investing in our youth by loving them unconditionally, cheerfully, and faithfully, and expressing that love in appropriate ways.
3. Prayer— We commit to investing in our youth by praying for and with them faithfully.
4. Mentoring—We commit to investing in our youth by mentoring them through their questions of faith and daily experiences in “one-on-one” or small group settings.
5. Teaching— We commit to instructing our youth in the core doctrines of the Christians faith in ways that creatively engage their hearts and minds.
We commit to instructing our youth to equip them to grow spiritually and to lead healthy, wise, and productive lives.
We commit that in order to inspire our youth, we must be passionate followers of Jesus Christ and consistently living healthy, wise, and productive lives.
We commit that in order to inspire our youth, we must challenge them to live for Christ with all of their hearts and to join us in taking “faith-filled risks” for Christ.
We commit that in order to ignite our youth with a passion for Christ and others we must regularly create opportunities for them to worship, serve the Church, minister to the needy, and evangelize.
We commit that in order to ignite our youth and properly “launch” them into their future, we must prepare them for service to God, life’s challenges, for healthy relationships, and for leadership.
3 THINGS WE HOPE EVERY YOUTH HERE KNOWS…
1. God loves you and so do we. 2. God has a plan for you. 3. God’s way really is the best way. Trust Him.